Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Random IU FB Recruiting Info

Enis still has to be considered a top target...though we still have no clue where some of these athletes are going to be slotted.  My guess would be Morris will be a wideout and enis will be a rb/db....

Rome
‏@jeromejohnsonsr
#Committed University of Indiana

Waiting for a BOOM! But if true, it will be a great addition right before signing day. Had offers from Ole Miss, Illinois, and Louisville

Edit: Rivals shows he also had an offer from and visited South Florida.

Waiting for a BOOM! But if true, it will be a great addition right before signing day. Had offers from Ole Miss, Illinois, and Louisville

Yeah, but no Booms on the last few. Coaches seem to be silent the last few days. The air of secrecy. Maybe we have a 4 star flip that we are not going to find out about till tomorrow and they're being all hush-hush. Who knows? Looking forward to getting this class signed and getting on with the next one!

Thumbs up/face palm

Haha to be fair, it's different when you aren't invested in the school (yet). I see IU fans call Michigan and Kentucky MU and KU.

But it still drives me up a wall!

According to 247Sports, 3-star WDE Jacoby Hill who took a visit a couple of weeks ago, will decide between IU and Memphis tomorrow. Would be another great addition on the defensive side.

We can hope, but all signs say he's staying home and playing for Memphis.