Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU vs Alcorn St. Game Thread

Agreed - I love us but I think we stink.

As a mod, I try to keep negative posting out of my posts for the site. I told my wife before the season started that this team is overrated. It's not that we aren't a top 15 team, but just has so many similarities to our team two years ago besides good outside shooters. We are older, but still have the same mistakes and deficiencies.

This is very telling in my opinion. You don't make that change unless you know the fans will react poorly to Crean. That's a positive step by the administration and gives me confidence that when the time is right a change will be made.

Yep. It's all calculated.

As a mod, I try to keep negative posting out of my posts for the site. I told my wife before the season started that this team is overrated. It's not that we aren't a top 15 team, but just has so many similarities to our team two years ago besides good outside shooters. We are older, but still have the same mistakes and deficiencies.

With the roster we have on paper, what would our preseason rank be if Izzo was coaching? I know my answer and I think it's very telling where we were ranked.