Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IndyHutch

Analysis; How about Thomas Bryant?

He's got a lot of work to do, but he he seems to have that split second instinctiveness on where the ball is going and he doesn't have to think, he just reacts.  I thought Holt had that same innate sense; Hanner most certainly did not.  As mentioned above, he does seem to get winded somewhat easily and hopefully that will significantly improve.  Maui is going to really test TB with 3 games in 3 days and it will be interesting to see just how many minutes he plays in each.  Fortunately, he hasn't thus far exhibited any tendency for silly fouls.

PS:  For the record, this is my 1,000 post so when can I expect to receive my commemorative t-shirt?  :laugh:

My dad said Thomas reminds him of Patrick Ewing the way he plays, moves and is built. I'm not old enough to clarify that. But yeah I absolutely loved watching this guy play the past 2 games. His energy and enthusiasm is infectious and I could see it pumping his teammates up too. Reminds me of a DJ White or even AJ Moye-ish.

My dad said Thomas reminds him of Patrick Ewing the way he plays, moves and is built. I'm not old enough to clarify that. But yeah I absolutely loved watching this guy play the past 2 games. His energy and enthusiasm is infectious and I could see it pumping his teammates up too. Reminds me of a DJ White or even AJ Moye-ish.

TB reminds me more of a 32 year old Ewing than a 20 year old Ewing. That said I love his game and attitude. He appears to be a perfect compliment to our current team.

He reminds me a little of Kevin Willis. I can't really put a finger on why, but he's who came to mind first when first seeing TB play.

10-4 on the slightly obscure Kevin Willis reference. Was good player who doesn't get a lot of recognition. He played a long time.