Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HereWeGoAgain

Are you Ready for some football?

Looking forward to the opening of camp tomorrow! Excited to see some photos (and hopefully some video) from the first day, and to hear Hutch's thoughts on what you see on Day 1.

Are you headed there by yourself, or are you also going to have some new staff on hand as well?

What kind of stuff are you going to throwing our way starting tomorrow?

Can't wait to see what you're going to do and looking forward to your always-superb coverage!

We're going to hit the ground running on Thursday. Check out the Content Plan I posted in articles a little bit ago that should give you a taste of what we'll have.

Hell yeah! It's a great model and a must read! Hutch you are killin' it out of the gate!

Son'em!!!!!!!

Ordered my season tickets yesterday!! Ready for some football! I hope we go 4-0 before facing Ohio St. because that will lend itself to an awesome atmosphere in Bloomington!

Indiana beating Ohio State in football could compete as the greatest thing to happen in Indiana sports history.

Ordered my season tickets yesterday!! Ready for some football! I hope we go 4-0 before facing Ohio St. because that will lend itself to an awesome atmosphere in Bloomington!

Holy Smokes would that be exciting.  If we're both undefeated, I say bring on Gameday.  Lee Corso comes home.  

I don't know if we would have a chance at beating them, but we have played them pretty competitively over the past few seasons!

We should have beaten them last year. Had the national champions on the ropes. It can be done. And we normally play up for that game while they ALWAYS play down.

Holy Smokes would that be exciting.  If we're both undefeated, I say bring on Gameday.  Lee Corso comes home.  

What a coincidence. A nice article about Corso's coaching career came out today.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/141180454/lee-corso-espn-college-gameday-indiana-coach

I would die from laughing if Wilson pulled off something like this...

"Really, at the beginning of my career, especially when I went to Indiana, I had to be funny, because we had so many crappy teams," said Corso, whose most striking comedy routine as a coach happened in 1976.

The combustible Hayes was in Bloomington, Ind., with his Buckeyes, and Indiana had never led Ohio State at any point of a game in 25 years.

Just like that, Indiana took a quick 7-0 lead, and Corso called time out. He sent the rest of his team onto the field for a team picture with the score of the moment as the backdrop to it all.