Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

NFL Fantasy Football

Who is BiteoftheApple in the elimination league? Down to just the two of us, mostly due to lack of participation.

Survivor League you mean? This year has been ROUGH for Survivor football. I didn't get past the 2nd week. In regular Survivor pool. Even with the multiple strikes I still stunk it up in our league. Lol

Survivor League you mean? This year has been ROUGH for Survivor football. I didn't get past the 2nd week. In regular Survivor pool. Even with the multiple strikes I still stunk it up in our league. Lol

Think almost 95% of people lost in week 2 over at ESPN since all of the top 5 picks lost plus several others. The btown league at yahoo gave you 2 loses, which is only reason all but one survived.

I really like Pro Football Pick'em w/the confidence points.  I think next year I'm going to create this league but w/money involved.  Call it a $34 (17 weeks x $2) buy in.  Half of the winnings go the weekly winners and the other half goes to top 3 overall.  SOmething like that anyway.  That will keep interest up and it's always more fun w/monies involved.

So for example.  Let's say 10 people play.  Each pay $34, that's $340 total purse.  $170 goes to weekly winners ($10/week) and $170 goes to top 2/3 overall split into something like 70/20/10 or 75/25 or similar.  It would be dependent on the # of entrants.

I really like Pro Football Pick'em w/the confidence points. I think next year I'm going to create this league but w/money involved. Call it a $34 (17 weeks x $2) buy in. Half of the winnings go the weekly winners and the other half goes to top 3 overall. SOmething like that anyway. That will keep interest up and it's always more fun w/monies involved.

So for example. Let's say 10 people play. Each pay $34, that's $340 total purse. $170 goes to weekly winners ($10/week) and $170 goes to top 2/3 overall split into something like 70/20/10 or 75/25 or similar. It would be dependent on the # of entrants.

I'm in.

I really like Pro Football Pick'em w/the confidence points. I think next year I'm going to create this league but w/money involved. Call it a $34 (17 weeks x $2) buy in. Half of the winnings go the weekly winners and the other half goes to top 3 overall. SOmething like that anyway. That will keep interest up and it's always more fun w/monies involved.

So for example. Let's say 10 people play. Each pay $34, that's $340 total purse. $170 goes to weekly winners ($10/week) and $170 goes to top 2/3 overall split into something like 70/20/10 or 75/25 or similar. It would be dependent on the # of entrants.

This is a must!!!