Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) LB Bryant Fitzgerald to IU

Stu Jackson ‏@Stuart_Jackson1  3h3 hours ago
Stu Jackson Retweeted Bryant Fitzgerald
2017 3-star Avon (Ind.) athlete/LB and #iufb commit reiterating his commitment to Indiana.

Stu Jackson added,
Bryant Fitzgerald @B_fitz31
For all those scouts and reporters I'm not decommitting from my school..I'm very solid on my commitment..Time to focus on Avon football

On the other hand, if you have to tweet that, there must be some smoke.

He listed a top 5 of Indiana, Michigan Michigan State, West Virginia, and Minnesota.

Said he was taking visits to West Virginia and Minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 hours ago, NoahW35 said:

He listed a top 5 of Indiana, Michigan Michigan State, West Virginia, and Minnesota.

Said he was taking visits to West Virginia and Minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Funny, I would think if he was committed, he'd just have a Top 1.

Our guy got a little mention for Mr. Football.

Bryant Fitzgerald, Avon: The 6-1, 200-pound Indiana recruit has spent the majority of his time on defense through five games, making 48 tackles (37 solo), including seven for loss. He’s returned one interception for a touchdown and averaged 43.2 yards on five kickoff returns. Fitzgerald has also rushed for 131 yards and three touchdowns (5.7 yards per carry).

Fitzgerald won IndyStar Mr. Football position award for the defensive back position.

From the IndyStar Article:

Defensive back: Bryant Fitzgerald, Avon – The versatile 6-1, 200-pound Fitzgerald made 107 tackles, including 11 for a loss, as a senior. Fitzgerald was also a standout on offense, rushing for 814 yards and nine touchdowns. He made 100 tackles as a junior and rushed for 587 yards and 11 TDs.