Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Austin Boucher

HELLO1987!1987!1987! I'm an IU fan and I want to see them get back on top, but I don't think that Miller is the coach to get it done! In 5 to 6 years you guys will be calling for his head just like you did for Creans! You people are so negative on this board, all I've done is point out a few positive things about a kid and share some information and you guys want to tear people apart! Unbelievable! I hope IU wins a National Championship soon, so you people can chill out!

HELLO1987!1987!1987! I'm an IU fan and I want to see them get back on top, but I don't think that Miller is the coach to get it done! In 5 to 6 years you guys will be calling for his head just like you did for Creans! You people are so negative on this board, all I've done is point out a few positive things about a kid and share some information and you guys want to tear people apart! Unbelievable! I hope IU wins a National Championship soon, so you people can chill out!

Who was being negative? Aside from your obsession with this kid I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary in this thread. Pardon me and the others for not wanting a kid like this...

^^Silliness^^

12 hours ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

Empty.  I agree that Austin is probably a good kid and a good ball player.  Fact is Fact.

However, I hope that you find that golden egg soon.  It wasn't at Norwell, or Bellmont, or South Side, or Prep School...maybe you can find it at the new RECRUITING hot bed at North Side.  It's looks like that's where all of the area kids are transferring now.  I apologize in advance to everyone if you are a North Side fan. Recruiting is now the norm of high school basketball.  SMH!!!

1 minute ago, HoosierCoop said:

Empty.  I agree that Austin is probably a good kid and a good ball player.  Fact is Fact.

However, I hope that you find that golden egg soon.  It wasn't at Norwell, or Bellmont, or South Side, or Prep School...maybe you can find it at the new RECRUITING hot bed at North Side.  It's looks like that's where all of the area kids are transferring now.  I apologize in advance to everyone if you are a North Side fan. Recruiting is now the norm of high school basketball.  SMH!!!

Sorry Fleek for the North Side comment.  Just venting on the general state of basketball now.

Hoosiercoop I'm not looking for a golden egg, I don't even play ball, but I'm sure Austin will do just fine at North Side. From my understanding he hears from D1 schools daily!

You realize there are 351 D1 schools in college basketball? Cool story, man. Big difference between Power 5 and the likes of Presbyterian College, Alabama A&M, and Southern Utah...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I see on his twitter some post showing high and mid major programs, it's all about the fit (academically, playing time etc...) as a Fort Wayne person I look forward to watching not only Austin and Keion, but also 6'6" Lucas Kroft play the transfer from Blackhawk!

17 minutes ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

I see on his twitter some post showing high and mid major programs, it's all about the fit (academically, playing time etc...) as a Fort Wayne person I look forward to watching not only Austin and Keion, but also 6'6" Lucas Kroft play the transfer from Blackhawk!

Where are you seeing that? Nothing recent from what I can tell. 

Oh boy lol... I saw that tweet but was really hoping it wasn't the one you were alluding to. When I was in 8th grade this kid in my class got a letter from Oregon football and thought it meant they wanted him. Long story short, they didn't

Where is your name on the all time IHSAA scoring record board? IU is not recruiting anyone on that record board that I can see! 54 pts. in 25 minutes of playing time! Why do you think that the Fort Wayne news media is predicting North Side to make another run at state since he came back!   And ask anyone from Fort Wayne who wins the state championship if Austin Played this past season at North Side (probably with a undefeated record). I'm sure you get D1 letters all the time from top programs across the country! Can you say JEALOOOOOOOOOUSY!!!