Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) C Joey Brunk to Butler

Any reasoning behind this? Or just Butler being the new flavor of the week for you?

Just seems to be a better fit for him. I could probably say that Butler is a better program (which it is) but he just fits better at a Butler. It makes sense. You can more easily see him in a Butler jersey.

What will be interesting is if Butler gets Eron Gordon too as CB has predicted.

I hope Gordon goes to Butler. I don't want him at IU. Maybe if he was even a tenth of what Eric was. But he's not.

I hope Gordon goes to Butler. I don't want him at IU. Maybe if he was even a tenth of what Eric was. But he's not.

You just said Butler is a better program (it's not).  If they're a better program and he's good enough for them, then he's good enough for IU.

Their program isn't better, it's just not being held back by an administration that doesn't give a crap about the on floor product.

You just said Butler is a better program (it's not). If they're a better program and he's good enough for them, then he's good enough for IU.

Their program isn't better, it's just not being held back by an administration that doesn't give a crap about the on floor product.

Sounds like they have a better program then. And I never said Brunk wasn't good enough for IU. I wanted him. But he picked a better program. Great choice.