Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

davewood

Who's with me...Go Spurs

Doesn't matter to me where they went to college. I want to watch good ball, and he is one of the 5 best in the world at what he does...... And he is 22

He is one of the best. Terrence Jones is another matter. He still has that same stupid look on his face that he had sitting on the bench when IU whooped up on those kitty cats

Just watching the Celtics-Cavs I have two thoughts.

1) Please Brad Stevens, come to IU!
2) Brad Stevens, I think you're staying in the NBA, so thank god you're with my Celtics!

The guy is flat out the real deal.

I'd really like to see the Bulls go all the way after watching DRose in game 1, he looked like his old self. Plus I really like Noah, Butler and basically that whole team. Hawks, Spurs, Warriors, Rockets or Trailblazers would also make me happy. Just not the Cavs, I'm beyond sick of all the commentators talking about Lebron.

He is one of the best. Terrence Jones is another matter. He still has that same stupid look on his face that he had sitting on the bench when IU whooped up on those kitty cats

Too bad I can't find a photo of it.

The Spurs probably played the most beautiful team basketball I've ever seen in the finals last year against the Heat.  If you didn't enjoy and respect watching their level of play in that series, then you simply are not a fan of basketball.

With the Pacers out, I generally just root for the teams that I enjoy watching the most...

1. Spurs

2. Warriers (I've got several bets on them)

3. Hawks

4. Grizzlies

Agree. I said many times last year that if someone knew nothing about basketball and asked me what it was, I'd just have them watch the Spurs in last years Finals. That's how you play basketball, and this is coming from someone that grew up on the Bird Celtics, Showtime Lakers and Bob Knight Hoosiers.

The Spurs probably played the most beautiful team basketball I've ever seen in finals last year against the Heat.  If you didn't enjoy and respect watching their level of play in that series, then you simply are not a fan of basketball.

With the Pacers out, I generally just root for the teams that I enjoy watching the most...

1. Spurs
2. Warriers (I've got several bets on them)
3. Hawks
4. Grizzlies

Lets go Hawks!!

It was weird for me this season watching the Hawks then IU.  Go from seeing a fast passing team that shares the ball and penetrates, to an ISO wait for the shot clock to get to 5 and chuck a 3 up offense.