Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Jerry Tarkanian

Man, Tark and Dean Smith gone this week. I grew up with these guys. Recess was ALWAYS outside I dont care how cold or how much snow. We played basketball all winter. One team was IU the other was North Carolina, UNLV, Georgetown. Whoever was really good at the time. Never Purdue. I'm feeling old.....

I had to listen to that game on WOWO (AM radio) on our way to Florida.  I was so pissed until the last 2:00 minutes of the game.  I would love to have that radio spot of Don again.  He was going nuts.

Spring break? If I remember right that game was our spring break. I watched it in Alabama. Thank goodness for Calloway.

I had to listen to that game on WOWO (AM radio) on our way to Florida.  I was so pissed until the last 2:00 minutes of the game.  I would love to have that radio spot of Don again.  He was going nuts.

I also listened to the end of that game on WOWO.  Family was on the way to the hospital for the birth of my brother's first child.  Ended up catching bits of the Iowa-UNLV game on TV at the hospital. 

RIP Tark.