Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

GloryDays

Kentucky's trip to the Bahamas

I don't even count Kentucky as an actual team. All of their wins should be vacated, but if the NCAA won't do anything, I'll just discount them for myself. The words are magical. Try saying it. Kentucky is not a team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Couldn't have said it better.

Kind of like the opposite of Dorthy and there's no place like home.

Ky is not a team!

Ky is not a team!           I feel better already.

pretty serious indicator between the haves and the have nots in the world of collegiate sports.  the imbalance of power is so far out of whack.  i dont understand how there is no control over this type of spending, how is in the best interest of the institution to spend money in this manner? is it exposure? experience for the team? its a helluva recruiting tool, but other than that does it serve a purpose?

pretty serious indicator between the haves and the have nots in the world of collegiate sports.  the imbalance of power is so far out of whack.  i dont understand how there is no control over this type of spending, how is in the best interest of the institution to spend money in this manner? is it exposure? experience for the team? its a helluva recruiting tool, but other than that does it serve a purpose?

Thats the reason I thought it was interesting.

I dont have a fixation with all things Ky as I know its going on elsewhere as well but it does bother me that this is where college athletics are heading.Probably never going to change so maybe I shouldn't care either but I do.Guess I'm old school like that.

If all you want is the basketball part of it there's always the NBA.The two should stay separate and not become this hybrid **** we're seeing.