Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

bnkepner

DraftExpress Rankings: Top 100 Prospects

http://www.draftexpress.com/rankings/Top-100-Prospects/

Intersting to look at.

#37 Blackmon Jr
#59 Troy Williams
#88 Yogi

Honestly I think JBJ is a little too high! Some of you may laugh at this but when it's all said and done. Also, barring any serious injuries. I think RoJo has a better chance at having a better/longer career in the league compared to JBJ in my opinion. Yes I felt this way before the Penn St game the other night before some of u go there. Does he have some things that he must absolutely improve on? Yes, no question but he seems to have a pretty decent bball IQ. And for the most part our team looks better on the floor when he is out there. I also really like his strength for a freshman. For the PG position 6'3 isn't huge by no means but it's tall enough. So I think that with his strength give him the edge over Yogi as well. Thoughts?

Troy stays... i'm sure his gf would be so pissed if he did haha. probably doesn't make a lick of difference though, just any excuse.
KSR uses that a lot when talking about willie cauley stein too.

Honestly I think JBJ is a little too high! Some of you may laugh at this but when it's all said and done. Also, barring any serious injuries. I think RoJo has a better chance at having a better/longer career in the league compared to JBJ in my opinion. Yes I felt this way before the Penn St game the other night before some of u go there. Does he have some things that he must absolutely improve on? Yes, no question but he seems to have a pretty decent bball IQ. And for the most part our team looks better on the floor when he is out there. I also really like his strength for a freshman. For the PG position 6'3 isn't huge by no means but it's tall enough. So I think that with his strength give him the edge over Yogi as well. Thoughts?

Love RoJo. High energy kid with strength a high bb IQ like you said.

Rob is a great driver but I think his ball handling is only slightly better than JBJ at this point. I think scoring wise JBJ still has him beat. Rob, at this point, is still too much of a streaky shooter. I do think he takes over as our starting pg when Yogi leaves. I've been thoroughly impressed. I think in the long run JBJ still has more potential and a better career. You can teach JBJs shooting and JBJs D isn't as bad as people have made it out to be. I think they are close by Blackmons shooting gives him the edge in my book.

Seriously I had déjà vu to Victor with this comment. This was seriously the same thing said repeatedly his sophomore year.

The difference is that everyone knew Victor was an all-star in the work ethic department. If he wasn't there yet, he would get there. The same can't be said of Troy obviously.

Rob is a great driver but I think his ball handling is only slightly better than JBJ at this point. I think scoring wise JBJ still has him beat. Rob, at this point, is still too much of a streaky shooter. I do think he takes over as our starting pg when Yogi leaves. I've been thoroughly impressed. I think in the long run JBJ still has more potential and a better career. You can teach JBJs shooting and JBJs D isn't as bad as people have made it out to be. I think they are close by Blackmons shooting gives him the edge in my book.

I disagree with you about JBJs D IMO . Go back and watch the OSU game. Whoever he was guarding or was switched off onto they went right at him! Even when we went zone, seems his side is so much weaker

I disagree with you about JBJs D IMO . Go back and watch the OSU game. Whoever he was guarding or was switched off onto they went right at him! Even when we went zone, seems his side is so much weaker

Im not saying he is as good as Yogi, of course JBJ has weaker D but people play it off like he is the worst defender we've seen at IU. His D has improved as the season went on.

Honestly, Draftexpress should be the only source people use for draft stuff. Chad Ford is the only other one I even consider. The thing is Draftexpress guys spend all year scouting these guys, this is all they do. Their success rate at predicting who will and won't get drafted is unbelievable.

Honestly, Draftexpress should be the only source people use for draft stuff. Chad Ford is the only other one I even consider. The thing is Draftexpress guys spend all year scouting these guys, this is all they do. Their success rate at predicting who will and won't get drafted is unbelievable.

I use it to make my 2k draft classes, so yeah you could say they're legit. Lol.