Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Announcer:  "Will they go and look to see if it's a flagrant?"

Bilas:  "No, they missed one in the first half too."

Bilas knows just like these refs.  If they make a call like that they'll be officiating in Alaska the rest of the season.

Duke 50 FTs, Auburn 7

Weird.

Duke will lose this year but I think I'd trade them going undefeated to see coach K retire.  They would (should) lose that perfect mark if the NCAA actually looked into anything properly.

It’ll be interesting to see how Barrett, Williamson and Reddish do against Virginia. Virginia is always solid on defense but also struggle against elite perimeter athleticism. Duke is a team you constantly have to have your head on a swivel against. If Barrett is getting in the lane then it is Williamson. If it isn’t one of those two then Reddish is splashing a 3. Or Barrett is hitting a 3. They definitely aren’t normal freshmen either. Smart kids that know how to play and have great chemistry together for so early in the season. I hate Duke but they are fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Virginia will be in foul trouble. Dook will shoot 4x as many free throws.

I do think Dook loses a game this season though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

28 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

From earlier Horton-Tucker torched Illinois today. I’m guessing he took enjoyment in this win a little more then others. 26 pts 14rbs. Had to be hard to watch as an Illini fan

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh he definitely did. What was the story there again? He was ready to commit to the Illini I think but Ayo Dosunmo basically vetoed the coaching staff, right?

Oh he definitely did. What was the story there again? He was ready to commit to the Illini I think but Ayo Dosunmo basically vetoed the coaching staff, right?

Yep aau politics. If Horton-Tucker would of committed, Ayo was going to decommitt. underwood and staff choose Ayo

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app