Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

37 minutes ago, Demo said:

Putting aside that evidently the SEC can’t count to 5, notable that 6 of the 8 are transfers.

True, but only 2 of them are new transfers in their first seasons at that school. The others are multi-year guys.

I think poaching good underclassmen from mid majors is a very viable strategy, and not the same as pulling 6-7 dudes from the portal every year.

3 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

I should have never took the over on this South Dakota State game. They didn’t score a basket for like 5 minutes lol 

The only one I don’t have on because I think the semis of the Summit  are on FloHoops or something dumb I don’t have 

10 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Oakland gonna hang on after an inexcusably dumb foul

Good. Screw Cleveland St and Mouse McFadden.(Older folks will know exactly what I’m talking about lol)

He had 8 year old me in tears in 86 

36 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

The only one I don’t have on because I think the semis of the Summit  are on FloHoops or something dumb I don’t have 

Summit league has their own network, believe it or or not lol

You can get it on jailbroke firestick, or so I’ve heard;)