Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Great game. And Cunningham was non existent until about 9 min to go

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

I’ve watched them several times this year, and at first I didn’t get what all the hoopla about Cunningham was. The more I watched, the more I got it. Even when he’s “off” he’s still contributing ( rebounds, assists, can defend multiple positions). But when he’s got it going, he’s really really good.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, HoosierDYT said:

Probably the best slate of games we've had in awhile today. Was gonna try and get lots of stuff done this evening before IU, but Baylor vs. WV is too hard to pass on

Early start makes it even better 

3 hours ago, HoosierDYT said:

Probably the best slate of games we've had in awhile today. Was gonna try and get lots of stuff done this evening before IU, but Baylor vs. WV is too hard to pass on

That's a tough one for me. I have a good friend who's a WVU alum and, of course, Baylor has our next coach ... :92:

17 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

It’s refreshing that he stated exactly what happened and apologized for what he said, instead of “apologizing if he offended anyone.”

That having been said,  hard to imagine how that choice of analogy could roll from his brain through his mouth hole!

26 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

West Virginia on a run.   They are up 7 on Baylor early in the second half.   McNeil looking good.  

I remember people on this board were salivating about McNeil when he was a juco player. But did we even recruit him? ... He's just what we need. 

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

I remember people on this board were salivating about McNeil when he was a juco player. But did we even recruit him? ... He's just what we need. 

I remember people saying if Archie is recruiting a Juco former D2 player then IU was in trouble.     IU did take a look and many were relieved nothing came of it.    He hardly played last year West Virginia but has really played well this year 

FS1 has the absolute worst scorekeepers running their graphic. 4 minutes into the Xavier-G’town game and I’m still not sure what the score is (it’s on the side tv, Baylor-WVU has my main focus)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

FS1 has the absolute worst scorekeepers running their graphic. 4 minutes into the Xavier-G’town game and I’m still not sure what the score is (it’s on the side tv, Baylor-WVU has my main focus)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That game Didn’t even make the cut for mine. Lol.   I got auburn/Bama, TCU/Tech, Baylor/ West Virginia and Illinois/Michigan on the main