Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

On the bright side, Louisville is about to pick up a great win at UNC and Marquette has been getting solid wins as well. Need Butler to step it up a bit and our OOC schedule is picking us up

17 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Providence and G'Town heading into 2 OT.

Patrick Ewing literally hopping mad and snarling at the refs has to be a bit intimidating to even the most steely nerved ref. My man is huge.

I thought he was going to body Akinjo at the end of regulation. 

#23 Oklahoma and #25 TCU tied at 65 in Norman. 3:00 remain. Oklahoma has 10 blocked shots. A fantastic stat except one thing.....TCU has 11. TCU ties the score on the heels of the weakest dead-ball technical ever called.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow. TCU double doinks a three in to tie it up. Poor defense by OU there. Oklahoma with a shot to win with 9 sec. OU big drives from the key to the right block and banks in the go ahead on a really simple play. Nice shot. 3.2 remain TCU drawing up a heave.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners