Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

Did FAU find some rich South Florida booster to pony up for their NIL or something?

Figured a lot of those guys would have been in the portal after last season's run.

Nah.

They just believe in the coach and want to stay with the same teammates.

It happens!

Muss one heck of a salesmen.   Sold 4 guard/type wings to transfer to Arkansas and still keep Davis.   Kid from Washington started and played 32 min a game.  Haven’t seen him once in the game against North Carolina 

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Muss one heck of a salesmen.   Sold 4 guard/type wings to transfer to Arkansas and still keep Davis.   Kid from Washington started and played 32 min a game.  Haven’t seen him once in the game against North Carolina 

https://www.thv11.com/article/sports/ncaa/university-of-arkansas/arkansas-guard-menifield-to-redshirt/91-ca5ef9d3-afa1-4f83-992d-69ef2f61f656

lol.  Non scholarship redshirt 

1 hour ago, DoctorP said:

Man, watching a lot of teams this weekend that would absolutely eat our lunch right now. Texas A&M and FAU being two of them. 

guards/wings who light it up from distance and can get to the rack at will. 

We have nobody like that which is extremely frustrating 

27 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

B1G non con results outside of Purdue continue to be 

IMG_4859.gif

Fine by me. At some point the B1G leadership has to understand the style they want teams to play won't work. Maybe another pitiful tourney year will do it.

And we left a grant open even though we were in desperate need of a two guard.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Fine by me. At some point the B1G leadership has to understand the style they want teams to play won't work. Maybe another pitiful tourney year will do it.
The big ten has not won a national title in 22 years. They haven't changed yet so I doubt they will now.

15 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

The big ten has not won a national title in 22 years. They haven't changed yet so I doubt they will now.

I think the Big Ten has actually gotten more physical recently because the Big Ten rewards it with the worst officials on the planet.

24 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Oklahoma/USC is a good one on Fox.   Oklahoma up 1 with 8 min to go 

Oklahoma up 2 with ball.  35 sec to go.   Tough game for collier so far.   Had him sitting the last 4 min of the game and they bring  him in and draw the play up for him and he turns it over.  6 TO today 

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Oklahoma up 2 with ball.  35 sec to go.   Tough game for collier so far.   Had him sitting the last 4 min of the game and they bring  him in and draw the play up for him and he turns it over.  6 TO today 

Oklahoma gets a putback after a miss with 1 sec to win it.   Great game