Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Tom Crean Radio Show - 11/3/14 Live Updates

At this point I don't know what Crean can even do to get me listening to his pressers. I like coach a lot bit his pressers are always psycho babble garbage. He doesn't owe me anything but that is how I feel. I would so much rather listen to the players.

That one question tho... lol

At this point I don't know what Crean can even do to get me listening to his pressers. I like coach a lot but his pressers are always psycho babble garbage. He doesn't owe me anything but that is how I feel. I would so much rather listen to the players.

That one question tho... lol

Yogi's been in trouble once. Stan got in trouble with Yogi and apparently has failed 2 drug tests since he picked up a suspension.

i know i just feel like yogi should be suspended too though, i mean troy only got in trouble once that we know of lol

i know i just feel like yogi should be suspended too though, i mean troy only got in trouble once that we know of lol

Must've been twice. Remember the student athletes bill of rights says the suspension comes after 2 failed tests. It says 3 on the bill, but these guys got 4 so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Yogi's been in trouble once. Stan got in trouble with Yogi and apparently has failed 2 drug tests since he picked up a suspension.

Holt got in trouble once and has apparently been suspended four games.