Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Stan and Troy suspended for failed drug tests..

May be more bad news to come, depends what IU chooses to do. I do continue to hear the trustees are feeling pressured - big picture stuff. It really seems to depend on who you talk to but pretty emotionally charged at the moment.

Can you be anymore specific?

May be more bad news to come, depends what IU chooses to do. I do continue to hear the trustees are feeling pressured - big picture stuff. It really seems to depend on who you talk to but pretty emotionally charged at the moment.

Is it actually bad news though??? Crean being fired may be good news for the program's long term.

So we've been wondering why walkons left this whole time and thought Crean just sucked or was pissing people off. Sounds like it really was their teammates driving them away. This is all too much...

Now we gotten to the point where we worry about walk ons leaving?

No, it was a topic last season. I didn't understand it, and people blamed Crean, but it makes way more sense now if all these players have been messing around so much.

Well it was also presented in an article that Michigan and a few other schools in the big ten lose more walk ons every year than IU does….

Well it was also presented in an article that Michigan and a few other schools in the big ten lose more walk ons every year than IU does….

Dude, you are literally stating things that I have pointed out every step of the way to this point. We technically lose the most on average, but not by a statistically significant amount. I just think it's crazy that this whole time we all thought it was Crean, and really, the players that left probably did so because of those still on the team. I just didn't expect that.

fighting the good fight Kepner?? What will it take to admit things aren't Kosher???

No Ive already admitted things aren't going well, but maybe some people take walk ons leaving as a bad thing, but its something that is dumb to me. I mean the situation is already bad but I feel like people are coming out of the woodwork to find any little thing to add fuel to the fire. Not that I really care, I get a laugh out of this board

Dude, you are literally stating things that I have pointed out every step of the way to this point. We technically lose the most on average, but not by a statistically significant amount. I just think it's crazy that this whole time we all thought it was Crean, and really, the players that left probably did so because of those still on the team. I just didn't expect that.

I haven't been around here too long so don't get your panties in a knot about me bringing things up again "dude" hahaha