Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

8 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Pacers have been trash on the road in the postseason. Not convinced they win a game in New York. 

And they just fell apart lol. 
i think they win at home and it’s 3-3. Then they’ll have to step up. Starts with Haliburton, he needs to impose himself, he’s the key for the P’s

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Dante DiVencenzo is a freaking awesome player to watch.

Damn I wish the Hoosiers had that kind of player. A stone cold winner.

He would also be freaking awesome to watch take a haymaker to the pie hole as he's talking trash while backing up.

But maybe that's just me.

Maybe I'm missing something,  but I don’t understand the arrogance and smugness from Knicks players and fans. The league and media has tried to prop them up as some historical, great franchise , when in fact , they've only won 2 championships in their history.  And the last one was over a half a century ago. After being in NYC  not long ago I realized one thing, the city and NBA are not what they once were. 

I have no dog in this fight, but it feels like there's not much difference in watching the NBA and WWE. Both seem overly scripted, and hard to watch. 

Now can they flip the script and win in NY? Man I can’t say I’m optimistic the way the series has been playing out, but very nice balanced, dominant game from the P’s tn. I lost track of how many guys played, really nice balance 

9 hours ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Now can they flip the script and win in NY? Man I can’t say I’m optimistic the way the series has been playing out, but very nice balanced, dominant game from the P’s tn. I lost track of how many guys played, really nice balance 

This is where the Pacers have to prove they can be killers and the Knicks have to prove they can gut it out.

We have the legs. We have the bench. We have the pace.

They have a tired Jalen Brunson and one random player that gets hot every game. 

1 day rest before battle.