Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Just now, KingPG21 said:

FOLLOWED BY AN EGREGIOUS HORRENDOUS DEAD BALL FOUL. Rigged beyond belief

Not with you on that one. Thought that was a deeply stupid overly aggressive play by Nembhard. 

Speaking of horrendous calls. The Brunson body checking a dude and getting the call overturned was one of the funnier overturns in a long time. League is gonna will the Knicks as far as they can. 

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

It was funny how after the Pacers got up by 9 in the 4th the officials suddenly starting seeing every foul away from the ball. 

Easiest way for an official to flip the momentum is to call a foul off the ball that no one is watching. 

We got called for 2 dead ball fouls. I think its more than we did all season. Its pretty hilarious. I guess when you got Brunson flopping all over the place its hard not to call a foul

10 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

We got called for 2 dead ball fouls. I think its more than we did all season. Its pretty hilarious. I guess when you got Brunson flopping all over the place its hard not to call a foul

That last one just smacked of an official wanting to end the game and get out. 

I think from a Knicks perspective the only way we beat you is if we take it in 5.  We just don’t have the depth to play like this for the whole series.  Bogey got injured in the 76ers series and Randal is our for the season. Also Mitchel Robinson is not the type of big that is good for this type of series. 

I didn't watch a minute of the game, but I looked at the score on my phone every 15 minutes or so as I was watching hockey.  In a game the Pacers seemed to be leading at every score update, I knew the refs would make sure New York won.  Then I saw the highlights when it was over.

If anybody is surprised that the reffing went the way it did favoring the large market team then you don't follow the NBA.  It is clearly the worst reffing in sports to script games towards big market teams.  Completely unsurprising outcome.  It's why I can't watch.  The NBA is rigged.