Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, jepwatso said:

Can the Pacers beat them? That’s really all I want to know.

Yes. I believe your team is physically faster than us. If they hustle it will be hard for us to get into ur defensive sets.  Also if Divo and Mcbride are  cold that usually spells trouble for us. 

The outlier in this whole series will be who OG is tasked to guard.  He has made our team special. I would argue that he is the best trade deadline "fit" in quite a long time. I can't remember in my 45 years a better fit. 

2 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

Yes. I believe your team is physically faster than us. If they hustle it will be hard for us to get into ur defensive sets.  Also if Divo and Mcbride are  cold that usually spells trouble for us. 

Like most non-IU sports these days, if the Pacers are making threes, they’re tough to beat because, like you say, they’re so fast and also great passers. Very unselfish. I feel like Myles is the canary in the coal mine: if he’s making threes, we’re good.

1 hour ago, Banksyrules said:

The outlier in this whole series will be who OG is tasked to guard.  He has made our team special. I would argue that he is the best trade deadline "fit" in quite a long time. I can't remember in my 45 years a better fit. 

Probably Siakam, years of literal practice put to use

19 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Its been a freaking decade since we made the second round. It feels so good!

successful hunting shooted deers and wild boars dead deer stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

22 hours ago, Banksyrules said:

Is Brunson any good defensively?? Our starting 5 doesn’t have anyone you can hide defensively. And everyone on our team outside of IJax can shoot so it’s harder to keep a big around the rim 

1 minute ago, KingPG21 said:

Is Brunson any good defensively?? Our starting 5 doesn’t have anyone you can hide defensively. And everyone on our team outside of IJax can shoot so it’s harder to keep a big around the rim 

They're all good defensively. Look up at YouTube with a guy called "Awful coaching". he  has an annoying voice but breaks down our defense perfectly in his videos.  Thibs has kicked out or traded  his players who only play offense out of his team.   

16 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

They're all good defensively. Look up at YouTube with a guy called "Awful coaching". he  has an annoying voice but breaks down our defense perfectly in his videos.  Thibs has kicked out or traded  his players who only play offense out of his team.   

OG defending 1 through 5

Darius Garland is putting together a John Starks-level elimination game performance. Both ends. Not sure what the deal is but the game is moving so fast in his brain right now that I don’t think he’s playable. 

8 hours ago, Demo said:

Darius Garland is putting together a John Starks-level elimination game performance. Both ends. Not sure what the deal is but the game is moving so fast in his brain right now that I don’t think he’s playable. 

True. But Wagner played worse and will now get all the heat that comes with the L. Garland definitely has to put it together or he will have minutes reduced. 

If you would have told me that Haliburton and Nesmth would both be lousy, and they have been, and the Pacers would be competitive, let alone having a shot at winning it I would have said no chance.

And what was that BS screen call? You have got to be kidding me.