Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Mizzou 3-0 but could have been worse. Escaped a bases loaded jam with final out at home on a passed ball, runner ruled out of baseline. Sketchy call but I’ll take it. Hosiers batting in 6th

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

That's an elite pickup. Was injured last year but hit nearly .375 with double digit home runs two seasons ago. Should fit Shonda Stanton's system perfectly that is offensive heavy and relies on high averages and a lot of bombs.  

3 hours ago, Aaron said:

That's an elite pickup. Was injured last year but hit nearly .375 with double digit home runs two seasons ago. Should fit Shonda Stanton's system perfectly that is offensive heavy and relies on high averages and a lot of bombs.  

Should have two years of eligibility, too

7 hours ago, Aaron said:

I can't help myself, but other teams' offenses rely on low averages and few bombs? 

15 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

I can't help myself, but other teams' offenses rely on low averages and few bombs? 

Some systems rely on elite pitching or even a lot of extra bases with less homers. Also lower average with lots of homers can be done as well. 

Lower averages with no dingers is not a system anyone would ever use:).