Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Mitch Ewald

[quote name="jmsgws" post="75128" timestamp="1406138387"][color=rgb(0,0,0)][font=Arial][size=3]According to a Tweet from Latimer. Mitch just signed on with the Broncos. I knew he would catch on somewhere. To good not be playing on Sundays.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Don't read too much into it. He's likely just a training camp leg.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Ewald-Signs-with-the-Broncos/34e2e107-b754-4abe-919b-ec9eca1dd5b9

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – On Wednesday the Broncos signed rookie kicker Mitch Ewald.

Ewald played 48 games for Indiana University and is the program’s all-time leader in field goals (53), field goal percentage (80.3%) and extra points (161).

During his four seasons with the Hoosiers, he hit 53-of-66 field goals (80.3%) and 161-of-162 (99.4%) extra points. He ranks second in school history with 320 points scored.

Don't read too much into it. He's likely just a training camp leg.

As long as he gets a few attempts in a couple pre-season games, he'll be on the radar when (enter team here) releases their kicker in week 5.

[quote name="LIHoosier" post="75170" timestamp="1406167951"]As long as he gets a few attempts in a couple pre-season games, he'll be on the radar when (enter team here) releases their kicker in week 5.[/quote]

IF he kicks in a pre-season.