Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ebridges24

Daniel Giddens

I just cant believe how hard we have fallen since the loss to Syracuse in the tourney. We go to being number 1 in the country for the majority of the year to a disapointing loss in the sweet 16, then barely going above .500 last year and now we cant even give away schollies in the 2014 and 2015 classes.

It's just kind of unbelievable. Coach Crean had better get the program back....and it would probably be a real good idea if be did it SOON.

I just cant believe how hard we have fallen since the loss to Syracuse in the tourney. We go to being number 1 in the country for the majority of the year to a disapointing loss in the sweet 16, then barely going above .500 last year and now we cant even give away schollies in the 2014 and 2015 classes.

It's just kind of unbelievable. Coach Crean had better get the program back....and it would probably be a real good idea if be did it SOON.

Lol, give away?  James Blackmon Jr.?  Robert Johnson?  Those are two players any school in America would love to have.  Are you serious, or just being impulsive?  Don't like the big situation either, but this is a little far fetched.  Hell, the time where most kids commit is like 3-5 months away for 2015. 

Thad Matta...is that you?

It doesn't look great right now. But neither did 2010, 2011, 2013, and 2014 at this point in the process. The only year that looked good to this point may end up being the weaker of all of the classes. I am a firm believer in the talent end of these things play out for schools like IU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We only have one or two rides likely available for 2015.

I'm quite sure we'll get a quality player.

Yes because since halloween we have really run the table on recruits.

We can't even fill out two left in the '14 class and the two players who last commited to us, nobody else wanted. That's not a put down on them it's just the reality of the state of our program.

Yes because since halloween we have really run the table on recruits.

We can't even fill out two left in the '14 class and the two players who last commited to us, nobody else wanted. That's not a put down on them it's just the reality of the state of our program.

like Sheehey or Oladipo?

Those guys were solid 3 star players with multiple BCS level offers. Priller had NO other offers and April had.very few. Please dont compare the two.

Simply because it doesn't fit your argument and agenda against the team doesn't make me wrong.  Priller did have an offer from UIC.  April had offers from Arizona State, Marquette and Washington State. 

First off, welcome to the site Hoosier Cowboy.

Second, let's not get out of control everyone. I have no problem locking the thread if it gets worse.

Thirdly, I understand where everyone comes from, but Hoosier Cowboy, please take it easy. You just joined and are being harsh right out of the gate. Just letting you know people don't take well to that around here. Makes it seem like you are here to troll or flame. Just take it easy around here, and let's all be civil. Thanks :)

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Those guys were solid 3 star players with multiple BCS level offers. Priller had NO other offers and April had.very few. Please dont compare the two.

Priller had an offer from Incarnate Word, a program that is actually a D1 (seriously) and it's the same conference as Stephen F. Austin.  Saying he had no offers is disingenuous, but none of them are good offers.

NOT like Sheehey or Oladipo.

Like Devin Davis. Unranked, athletic, showing promise early, and full of potential.

Besides, don't we have one of top couple classes in the B1G coming in this year? Other than OSU, our class that includes JB2 and Rojo alone puts us in high status.

This thread is completely worthless and off-topic. If you came to this thread to discuss the 2015 recruit Daniel Giddens, please follow this link to the original recruiting thread.

https://btownbanners.com/index.php?/topic/3445-%282015%29-C-Daniel-Giddens

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

NOT like Sheehey or Oladipo.

Like Devin Davis. Unranked, athletic, showing promise early, and full of potential.

Besides, don't we have one of top couple classes in the B1G coming in this year? Other than OSU, our class that includes JB2 and Rojo alone puts us in high status.

Rivals had Davis ranked in the top 130.

Going to lock this thread. It's only because the OP just copied and pasted his post from the recruiting thread on Mr. Giddens. No point in this thread if he posted the same thing in another thread. This is just a "looking for attention thread."

No thank you!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app