Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosiers44

Ryan Anderson to Arizona

14 points and 7 boards in 31 minutes, well that's better than Moses Abraham Ayegba.  Plus he'd only tie up a scholarship for one year, and that's a plus.  Not sure if he played more down low or on the perimeter at BC, but if it was down low his FG% sucked.

We need someone for next year but we need someone for the year after as well. I think if things break right we could be a fringe sweet sixteen team next year. If so and IF all out top players return we may be a big away from being a top 5 team in 2015/16

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We need someone for next year but we need someone for the year after as well. I think if things break right we could be a fringe sweet sixteen team next year. If so and IF all out top players return we may be a big away from being a top 5 team in 2015/16Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I like the optimism but nothing about Crean's style lets me look ahead 2 years. His turnover is so great, with NBA/transfers to project.

We have 3 pro candidates next year IMO in Yogi, TW, JB2. Any could/will bolt if having good enough seasons.

Welcome aboard Hoosiers44. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN  38m
BC forward Ryan Anderson told ESPN he'll transfer. Received release today. Will have shoulder surgery, sit next year, then play final year.

http://washington.247sports.com/Article/Boston-College-Transfer-Anderson-Considering-Washington-Others-187628

Anderson, a pure power forward. He finished his junior season either first or second in almost every statistical category for the Eagles.

Washington isn't the only school to reach out to him. Indiana, San Diego State, Arizona, Iowa State, and New Mexico have reached out so far. Anderson wants to compile a list of all interested schools and then trim them down.

Come on guys, let's get real here, I love IU basketball as much if not more than anyone but please stop with the ideas of sweet 16 and crap like that. We are very much rebuilding again with a coach that has no idea how to win big games. If we are very lucky we will be above 500 next year with an incredibly weak pre-big10 schedule. Face it were not a real major program anymore. That ship has sailed we had our chance, blew it and if we're lucky we'll get another one in the next 6-8 years.

Come on guys, let's get real here, I love IU basketball as much if not more than anyone but please stop with the ideas of sweet 16 and crap like that. We are very much rebuilding again with a coach that has no idea how to win big games. If we are very lucky we will be above 500 next year with an incredibly weak pre-big10 schedule. Face it were not a real major program anymore. That ship has sailed we had our chance, blew it and if we're lucky we'll get another one in the next 6-8 years.

We just need the right coach and this program will be humming again. Unfortunately, hiring the right basketball coach isn't something the University has done since 1972.