Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Hollowell & Etherington transferring..

No problem..I have no information on what Glass knows at the moment. But I do know they day the tests came back. It was huge hush hush and everyone was asked to leave. It was thought to be this big turning point with some changes and instead they started the Penn State game. When I tried to say something early in the year some asked me to remove it from my twitter.
I obliged .. I am not trying to make waves but the truth makes the picture a little clearer. Jeremy was out 2 games for 2 failed tests and that was "motivation" ... Clearly not the motivation he needed.

Sent from the gym using BtownBanners

I'd like to apologize as well. I was probably one of the harder posters on you and the information you were putting out. 

[quote name="basketball4u" post="52919" timestamp="1395702250"]No problem..I have no information on what Glass knows at the moment. But I do know they day the tests came back. It was huge hush hush and everyone was asked to leave. It was thought to be this big turning point with some changes and instead they started the Penn State game. When I tried to say something early in the year some asked me to remove it from my twitter.
I obliged .. I am not trying to make waves but the truth makes the picture a little clearer. Jeremy was out 2 games for 2 failed tests and that was "motivation" ... Clearly not the motivation he needed.

Sent from the gym using BtownBanners[/quote]

It's really disappointing to hear this. Wow.

I'd like to apologize as well. I was probably one of the harder posters on you and the information you were putting out. 

Can you guys post something that outlines these allegations and the sources you have confirming it?  

Can you guys post something that outlines these allegations and the sources you have confirming it?  

Hm? I think this is meant to be addressed to other people, I've made no such statements. 

My question is more that everyone is having a big mea culpa because this is now common knowledge that Stan and Troy failed drug tests.  BUT can someone outline these sources and everything?  To many reading this its just internet talk regardless of whether admins on here approve of it or followed it to the top.  In fairness to those two can we ALL get some backup info?

Are my posts small for everyone or is it just showing up that way for me?<br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Normal, but with coding displayed. All of your posts have lots of <br /> in them for some reason.

[quote name="TheStillman" post="52933" timestamp="1395703065"]My question is more that everyone is having a big mea culpa because this is now common knowledge that Stan and Troy failed drug tests. BUT can someone outline these sources and everything? To many reading this its just internet talk regardless of whether admins on here approve of it or followed it to the top. In fairness to those two can we ALL get some backup info?[/quote]
I am not sure what you want but the information I post is first hand

No problem..I have no information on what Glass knows at the moment. But I do know they day the tests came back. It was huge hush hush and everyone was asked to leave. It was thought to be this big turning point with some changes and instead they started the Penn State game. When I tried to say something early in the year some asked me to remove it from my twitter.

Thanks for the info. This is obviously very concerning given the praise and the long leash that Crean was given for having to clean up the program and supposedly doing so. I'm not really sure what to say beyond that. I am not happy. Not happy at all.

I am not sure what you want but the information I post is first hand

More directed towards mods.  Why should everyone trust this information?  What have the mods seen that makes them so confident that it is 100% correct?

More directed towards mods.  Why should everyone trust this information?  What have the mods seen that makes them so confident that it is 100% correct?

It is.  Unfortunately we can't get into this.  We are positive.  Sorry, I know that isn't what you want to hear.  

[quote name="mdn82" post="52946" timestamp="1395704663"]It is. Unfortunately we can't get into this. We are positive. Sorry, I know that isn't what you want to hear. [/quote]

He's actually Peter Jurkin...isn't he.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It is.  Unfortunately we can't get into this.  We are positive.  Sorry, I know that isn't what you want to hear.  

Ah, the old we know but we can't tell you peons because we're special and you aren't routine. You guys just have to trust us. 

nice