Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Bobman1

Hoosiers jumping from ADIDAS to Jordan Brand??

[quote name="protectthishouse" post="45226" timestamp="1394162212"]if they do go with jordan, shorts will get longer and jerseys tighter. it is their style. Not a big deal to me but others might get all upset[/quote]

Yep. I specifically remember watching Isaiah Canaan at Murray State. His jersey looked painted on and his shorts were mid-shin lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="protectthishouse" post="45226" timestamp="1394162212"]if they do go with jordan, shorts will get longer and jerseys tighter. it is their style. Not a big deal to me but others might get all upset[/quote]

UNC sports Jordan and I think they wear it well even though I hate them. They don't wear super long shorts or tattooed on jerseys

Whatever company pays the most is fine with me.

Most times that means UA.  They tend to push drastic uniform design.  Don't think that would go over well here.

I don't care how much Nike or Jordan pays, I say bring em.

if they do go with jordan, shorts will get longer and jerseys tighter. it is their style. Not a big deal to me but others might get all upset

I don't care if they update the cut, but for the love of all that is good no shorts that are halfway between shorts and pants.

I like all the Jordan apparel we'd get. I still wear some of the Nike shirts from back in those days when we had them. ADIDAS switch sucked.

Me too, including the jersey I wear for every game....

I personally would like the design of the jersey to stay as clsoe to what we have now. I think the fans should have a say in what it looks like. I also think the players should get to voice their opinion on an alternate jersey. When it comes to the cut of the uniform, that should be 100% decided by the players. if they are in a jersey or shorts that feel uncomfortable it can really mess with their game. In high school i rolled up my shorts because i hated the length because it messed with my hand/ball if I wanted to go between the legs with the dribble. When it came to jerseys I always wore a sleevless under armour, even during practice that way every shot always felt the same. So basically what I am getting at, fans should be able to have an opinion to how it looks but the players decide how it feels.

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="45095" timestamp="1394136033"]People that have told me good info in the past. Haven't been 100% right, but they told me about it prior to Oladipo and Zeller signing with Jordan brand.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

:) [attachment=905:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1401320268.639200.jpg]

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="68214" timestamp="1401320273"]:) attachicon.gif [url="https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=905"]ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1401320268.639200.jpg[/url][/quote]

This is awesome. The sneaker head in me is drooling lol. Huge recruiting tool also

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="45008" timestamp="1394119933"]It's gotta be the shoes! Uniforms won't change, but the kicks will. In that case, Nike would be better than Jordan. Actual Jordan basketball shoes are awful.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]the ones available to the public are

Sent from my XT1050 using BtownBanners mobile app

This is awesome. The sneaker head in me is drooling lol. Huge recruiting tool also

I couldn't agree with you more about it being a HUGE recruiting tool. I've wanted to change our uni's for quite some time now. These kids care about looks almost as much as how well they are playing. Kinda sad but very true. My 11 year old son for example, had 3 travel baseball teams to choose from before this season started. The team he ended up picking was the one that had several different alternate jerseys and cool designs. Just the way it is now 

I couldn't agree with you more about it being a HUGE recruiting tool. I've wanted to change our uni's for quite some time now. These kids care about looks almost as much as how well they are playing. Kinda sad but very true. My 11 year old son for example, had 3 travel baseball teams to choose from before this season started. The team he ended up picking was the one that had several different alternate jerseys and cool designs. Just the way it is now

I think it's always been that way. Can't blame kids for picking the most stylish things. Think of how popular smoking cigarettes became in large part due to marketing and "the cool factor". It's not just today's kids, its human nature.

I don't give a crap if it's Adidas, Nike, Sketchers, Keds, Chuck Taylors, or flip flops.  I literally couldn't care less.  The logo on the shoe doesn't make a bit of difference and absolutely won't make us play better.  Adidas hasn't seemed to hurt us much in recruiting either, unless you count Trey Lyles's dad having a sickening love affair with Nike.