Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Bracketology

So I clearly missed the drama today.... I can assure you that the admin & mod team are discussing the matter & will update you all shortly. Sorry that many of you have been frustrated with different aspects of the site. You always have a direct line to me in my messages and I'll do what I can to smooth the fences.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Let me say this again, and hopefully this sinks in. Don't tell me what is or isn't my business on this board. I am a mod. This board is my business. Beyond that, if you have a problem with me let me know. If you want to talk basketball, I would gladly take you up on that.

Again and let this sink in. I said people were hitting the panic button and you got defensive like I said you did. Had you not thrown your hissy fit this wouldn't still be going. I don't care if you are a mod if you react to something I said which had nothing to do with you I will react back. What I said had nothing to do with you and you acted like I called you out. You started this whole back and forth between us. I'll be more than happy to talk basketball but don't come at me and expect me not to respond. I don't care if it's some average joe or the pope it makes no difference to me I will talk to them both the same way. A title means nothing. I'm not mad or upset because I honestly think you got my first post twisted up somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I have no signal where I am so I hadn't seen that the topic got back on track. My last post will be my final on that subject.

On the bracket subject I'm not too worried because there are a lot of teams in our situation who don't have a signature win yet so I'll let the season play out before I get worried on seeding.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="djsalway" post="30317" timestamp="1389885997"]In Joe Lunardi's most recent Bracketology (1/16/14), he has Indiana as the fifth team out, or the first team in the "Next Four Out" section.

[url="http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology"]Link[/url][/quote]

Just win and get in is all I care about

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="GoHoosiers09" post="24822" timestamp="1387564707"]LOL! Ill be sure to come back to this thread and congratulate you when we win that one.....[/quote]

Time to give credit where it's due....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners