Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Is Coach Mallory Gone Soon?

On the bright side, at least CKW hasn't come out and said that Mallory is being retained.  With as much buzz as there was about Mallory being fired at the end of the season, you would think Wilson would have to specifically announce one way or the other. 

I don't think Coach Wilson is making any decisions based on the wishes of the fans.  What is going to matter is what feedback, if any, he gets from Fred Glass.  For CKW to retain Mallory in his current role would require quite a bit of conviction on his part. 

Its getting late in the game to fire/retain staff... If he makes it to Christmas I think he will still be on the staff

Not necessarily. The last two times Mallory moved on the moved were announced on Dec 17th and Dec 18.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't think Coach Wilson is making any decisions based on the wishes of the fans.  What is going to matter is what feedback, if any, he gets from Fred Glass.  For CKW to retain Mallory in his current role would require quite a bit of conviction on his part. 

If CKW doesn't  move Mallory, then he's not listening to cold, hard facts either. 

[quote name="BoroHoosier33" post="25565" timestamp="1387846613"]How are there no rumblings with regards to Mallory... wouldn't it seem obvious that he'd be asked to step down or be fired.

A mediocre defense [b]might[/b] have gotten us a Rose Bowl this year... ya, I'm dreaming BUT it could happen...[/quote]

Welcome to the site! We love us some dreamers! Judging from the 6 pages of posts on this topic, you definitely aren't alone wondering what in the world is going on. The longer we wait, the more likely he comes back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He's a Mallory. Give him a lifetime contract as an act of good faith for screwing over his pops.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'd prefer to fire him as an act of good faith to keep him from (further) screwing over what his pops had some success with, you know by IU standards.