Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
OliviaPope40

Max Hoetzel

I guarantee he didn't play only 3 minutes... It scares me that a player that is coming here next year can only manage to score 7 points in a game.

Why does it scare you? It's not like this kid is gonna come in and get good minutes next year. All we need is for him to continue to develop.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I guarantee he didn't play only 3 minutes... It scares me that a player that is coming here next year can only manage to score 7 points in a game. 

Noah had a game this year with 0 points and two rebounds. 

This apparently makes it absolutely clear  (even more so than with Max H) that Noah will not be able to play at the next level.    :huh: 

Why does it scare you? It's not like this kid is gonna come in and get good minutes next year. All we need is for him to continue to develop.

We already have like 4 players on our roster that don't contribute... We don't need anymore "good shooting" 3 stars that won't do anything for 3 years. 

We already have like 4 players on our roster that don't contribute... We don't need anymore "good shooting" 3 stars that won't do anything for 3 years.

Jurkin, and who else under scholarship?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

AE rarely plays, Hartman, Jurkin, so 3 I was wrong, only 3.

Think what you think, but those guys make people better in practice and Hartman has been first off the bench one game this year, and I consider Austin a part of the rotation.

How many players on the roster do you want to get significant minutes? We already have ten. Who would you like to take minutes away from?

1)  No team goes 13 deep, not even Crean with his maniacal hockey style substitution patterns.

2)  They help in practice.

3)  There's nothing wrong with having a guy on the end of the bench that you develop so they can contribute as upperclassmen.

And that's coming from a guy that hates the Hoetzel signing.

1)  No team goes 13 deep, not even Crean with his maniacal hockey style substitution patterns.

2)  They help in practice.

3)  There's nothing wrong with having a guy on the end of the bench that you develop so they can contribute as upperclassmen.

And that's coming from a guy that hates the Hoetzel signing.

If you hate it why are you defending it? 

I was mainly defending having players on the roster that "don't contribute".  I figure at least one of the 3 will be gone after this year anyway.

I agree, what good does it do to replace 1 bad player with another? I don't understand it. 

CTC just tweeted that he had a friend watch Hoetzel play today. Knocked down 9 threes. On my phone so can't link it.

Tom Crean ‏@TomCrean 7m
I had a friend that saw Max Hoetzel play today and watched him make 9 3's in his game. We love the sound of that.

Tom Crean ‏@TomCrean 7m
I had a friend that saw Max Hoetzel play today and watched him make 9 3's in his game. We love the sound of that.

I'll love it too if he shoots well consistently. The 3 bad performances still concern me. 

I'll love it too if he shoots well consistently. The 3 bad performances still concern me.

Paul George has had 3 bad performances this season, it happens to everyone.