Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccgeneral

Guests

You all don't have to be IU fans to join the discussion here. As long as you are respectful, there is a discussion for you somewhere. Anyway, come on in for the beer, naked co-eds and great food! This is a forum that truly has it all!

IU?  Who is this IU you speak of?  We are pretty particular on our co-eds.  So, time will tell if they fit the bill.  

Man you now that feeling when everyone left the party and did not tell you they were leaving? Well I found you anyway.

Is there a setting I need to select so that when opening a thread it will take me where I was last?

Man you now that feeling when everyone left the party and did not tell you they were leaving? Well I found you anyway.

Is there a setting I need to select so that when opening a thread it will take me where I was last?

Welcome over! I don't think they have the "last message read" set up. Maybe if you ask nice they'll do it.

Welcome over!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

There is that setting in your profile settings I believe. Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Welcome. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

Hey 8, we wanted you over here, but it wasn't right to tell people where we went. Some of the 247 Mods are still there.

Anyway, great to have you here!!!