Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccgeneral

Guests

Ok sorry to interrupt the jaybob potential video thread but I still cannot figure out why I cannot open a thread that I have read and resume wher I left off.

I know we could do this on the original HSN board. If anyone can help please let me know. I access 100% of the time via iPhone.

We haven't forgot about this buddy. Someone is checking into it...

It's me. I'm trying to figure it out. Mine just does it already...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Don't know if this helps,but it works fine for me when i click on 'recently discussed topics' and 'topics i've participated in'. But when i go into each individual forum and click on the thread, it doesn't. Maybe that's the problem he is having.

Don't know if this helps,but it works fine for me when i click on 'recently discussed topics' and 'topics i've participated in'. But when i go into each individual forum and click on the thread, it doesn't. Maybe that's the problem he is having.

Good Call...  I'd guess we will need to download something to make this happen in all places

Ok sorry to interrupt the jaybob potential video thread but I still cannot figure out why I cannot open a thread that I have read and resume wher I left off.

I know we could do this on the original HSN board. If anyone can help please let me know. I access 100% of the time via iPhone.

I don't know if this will be helpful or not, but if you download the new app I believe there is a setting that could solve your problem. I'll add a picture of what I'm referring too. I hope this helps. It does say though that only certain forums can load the first unread post. If that's the case we will have to find a solution for those other threads.

post-27-138237189327_thumb.jpg

Ok so I think the easy answer is to download the app. I did not notice an app and must have been using the web mobile version.

Thanks HJ

I did download and things are perfect now.

Am I correct in thinking the only thing you guys are looking at fixing is on apps? Sure looks like that way. I would very much like that feature while using my pc.