Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccgeneral

Guests

21" screen, larger than your iphone by far . Do you ever look at the site with a computer?

Haha yea from time to time I do. I did today and it looked great. You can also search by the little gear box in the upper right corner of the screen

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It doesn't matter to me where it's at. It is strange that I have it in "More." I'll chalk it up to internet gremlins. 

I cleared the cache a couple of times so it isn't that.

It doesn't matter to me where it's at. It is strange that I have it in "More." I'll chalk it up to internet gremlins.

I cleared the cache a couple of times so it isn't that.

It's due to screen width. I'll cut down one of the words like basketball to BBALL and it will fit dor you

I got it now. I have a wide format screen. So that wasn't it. I do have the site set at 115% though so I can see it better. I had been hitting "Control R" repeatedly to no avail. Then I set the site back to 100% and hit "Control R" again. That time it set the "Search" in place. Took everything back to 115% and all it's there. weird.

No need to do it on my account even if I didn't get it to work. 

Want to repeat, Thank You for getting the Search up and running. I really appreciate that.

Sorry it took so long. Shouldn't be that long in the future, I just honestly couldn't figure the damn thing out!

Come on guests. sign up, let's get to 2000 members this weekend!

Almost there by Friday night!!   Way to go Hoooooooooooosiers! 

Is this system ready for 1000 people on line at one time?