Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccgeneral

Guests

I hope you are not suggesting that Btown Banners market the stolen Jaybob sex tape! :bad:

Oh heavens NO. ANYTHING BUT THE STOLEN JAYBOB SEX TAPE!!!!!!

Ok sorry to interrupt the jaybob potential video thread but I still cannot figure out why I cannot open a thread that I have read and resume wher I left off.

I know we could do this on the original HSN board. If anyone can help please let me know. I access 100% of the time via iPhone.

Ok sorry to interrupt the jaybob potential video thread but I still cannot figure out why I cannot open a thread that I have read and resume wher I left off.

I know we could do this on the original HSN board. If anyone can help please let me know. I access 100% of the time via iPhone.

We will try to get this addressed tomorrow. I looked through all the options when you asked this question a page or so back and couldn't find it myself either. Hang in there buddy.

Great to see all the new people signing up. Feel free to jump in and take part in the conversation. We would love to get as many active posters as we can. As far as those of you still lurking, come on in, don't be shy. We try to make sure that there is plenty here for all IU fans, and even for the occasional fan of another school. Don't see a discussion for you? Sign up and start one!