Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SG Eron Gordon to Seton Hall

This is honestly one of the wackiest stories Ive read in a long time. It makes the high schools involved and the IHSAA look like a circus. In the long run I think this hurts Gordon more than just this year. His recruitment is most likely going to suffer because of this

This is honestly one of the wackiest stories Ive read in a long time. It makes the high schools involved and the IHSAA look like a circus. In the long run I think this hurts Gordon more than just this year. His recruitment is most likely going to suffer because of this

What was wrong with North Central?

He's not as good as other guards we are in on. It would not be a good situation, like with Evan, where he isn't good enough.

I think he should go to Butler. He is not good enough to be as small as he is.

On top of that, he has some personality/emotional issues that I've witnessed that I don't think IU fans would like. He's got a selfish part of him and not much toughness.

I don't know the kid, don't want to be too critical. But he has not developed into a high level B1G prospect imo. He's just kind of okay.

He's not as good as other guards we are in on. It would not be a good situation, like with Evan, where he isn't good enough.

On top of that, he has some personality/emotional issues that I've witnessed that I don't think IU fans would like. He's got a selfish part of him and not much toughness.

I don't know the kid, don't want to be too critical. But he has not developed into a high level B1G prospect imo. He's just kind of okay.

He is good enough haha I would know I played against him. Had to guard him. Kids got skills. He is also really cool never noticed any major emotional/personality problems.

He is good enough haha I would know I played against him. Had to guard him. Kids got skills. He is also really cool never noticed any major emotional/personality problems.

just because he isn't Eric Gordon doesn't mean he is not good. He still has a full year to develop. Plus, he wouldn't have to be a first year stud.

Thanks, bud. Glad he's IU material since he can get by you. Haha. I'm not talking about him being cool. I'm talking about how he interacts with his coaches and team.

just because he isn't Eric Gordon doesn't mean he is not good. He still has a full year to develop. Plus, he wouldn't have to be a first year stud.

I'm not saying he isn't good. I just don't think he's what IU fans want.

Nothing worse than getting an in state kid who doesn't pan out. Ex: Jeremy.

Thanks, bud. Glad he's IU material since he can get by you. Haha. I'm not talking about him being cool. I'm talking about how he interacts with his coaches and team.

uncool. Dropped the bud on him then insult his BB skills. He is relaying firsthand info. Crappy retort.

Something we can agree on. Seen him multiple times and think he is one of the most overrated kids I've seen in a while. Living off the Gordon name IMO. The Wilkes kid was way better.

IHSAA and the NCAA - 2 of the most outdated institutions in the world and slowly but surely their imperialistic world is crumbling around them.