Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I'm torn on this series.  I really want to see Donnie Baseball get the ring he deserves, but I really hate the Dodgers for bailing Boston out of those stupid contracts.

Heck, Boston is where they are right now because the Dodgers were dumb enough to take on those contracts.

vqv8.jpg

make your choice

Not thrilled with the cards in the top of the 3rd. Seemed like they walked 2 batters on purpose, and it loaded the bases. Kelly doesnt have great command, but even the announcers agreed.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Welcome All_Hoosiers!  Always great to have more Cards fans over here.  Love the pictures.  I took one that the TV showed, and I will upload it.  Shows how awesome the Cards system is.  That's why Owners have openly said they want to be like the Cardinals!

Welcome All_Hoosiers!  Always great to have more Cards fans over here.  Love the pictures.  I took one that the TV showed, and I will upload it.  Shows how awesome the Cards system is.  That's why Owners have openly said they want to be like the Cardinals!

Even the Dodgers have said they want to be like the Cards. They just couldn't wait to make it happen so they went for instant gratification mega money spending to begin with.

Even the Dodgers have said they want to be like the Cards. They just couldn't wait to make it happen so they went for instant gratification mega money spending to begin with.

This is one argument I always get tired of.  People crying because some teams are in a big market and use an advantage they have.  Without a salary cap big market teams will always be able to throw huge contracts at free agents.  They also have revenue sharing and luxury taxes to pay on it, and honestly I think some teams (like Miami) should be forced to open their books and show what they're actually doing with all the revenue sharing dollars they get because they're sure as hell are not putting it into the team.

Don't hate the teams for doing it, hate baseball for not doing anything about it.  With that said, thank God Selig is retiring.

This is one argument I always get tired of.  People crying because some teams are in a big market and use an advantage they have.  Without a salary cap big market teams will always be able to throw huge contracts at free agents.  They also have revenue sharing and luxury taxes to pay on it, and honestly I think some teams (like Miami) should be forced to open their books and show what they're actually doing with all the revenue sharing dollars they get because they're sure as hell are not putting it into the team.

Don't hate the teams for doing it, hate baseball for not doing anything about it.  With that said, thank God Selig is retiring.

All I did was say what they did, and admitted to doing. I didn't give an opinion either way on it. So not sure where you're getting the "one argument" from unless it was baseball fans in general. Wasn't from me.