Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Way to go Cards! Great game. We went out to Applebee's for dinner, then had to drive to hang out with some friends to do some line-dancing. They had the game on the Big Screens. It was great.

Can't wait till the series!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Uggghhhh...I guess I'll go STL....I can't root for Boston.

That's what I'm doing, but it'll be a tough series.

2/3 of Boston's rotation turned into Cy Young during the off season, and somehow everyone in their lineup is playing like an MVP.  They snorted magic pixie dust or something.

That's what I'm doing, but it'll be a tough series.

2/3 of Boston's rotation turned into Cy Young during the off season, and somehow everyone in their lineup is playing like an MVP.  They snorted magic pixie dust or something.

We have the cure for magic pixie dust

lqez.png

It will be a good series. However, I think the Cards got this. I think they will win at least one in Boston, and 2 in St. Louis. We will just need to win one going to Boston with Wacha and Kelly pitching. With Craig back and being in the DH spot, that will be huge!!! With Carpenter finally hitting, that makes the Cards so dangerous. Cards were the best team this season with runners in scoring position. Bring on the Beards!

A lot of people are saying Boston in 7 games. I say bring it. With Craig back, that is huge. We have our two best pitchers going in Boston and that is huge. Kelly and Lynn (maybe Miller) pitch so much better at home. I think the Cards win this in 7, possibly 6 if we go to Boston with a 3-2. Wacha will be pitching game 6, and if he pitched like he has...... I like the Cards chances. I can see Waino going in game 7 if he wants it. Pitch him lightly if they can in game 5 with a comfy lead. That would be ideal lol.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app