HoosierReb01 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 7 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said: Jared Kelly - Indiana's pregame warmups are complete. To recap: - Jamari Sharpe is in uniform - A.J. Harris, Nico Radicic, LeBron Bond NOT dressed - Nick Marsh was with the first-team offense in 11-on-11 drills - Trevor Gibbs, Blake Smythe are dressed and poised to make their debuts Gibbs and Smythe are two guys I'm really excited to see get started. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 19 Posted September 19 4 hours ago, HoosierReb01 said: eBay here I come! I have an extra you can have HoosierReb01 1 Quote
HoosierReb01 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: I have an extra you can have I would very much appreciate that! Quote
IU5355 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Tobi with a TFL and a sack on the first possession. Quote
RoadRage Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I’m not sure how much I like Charlie returning punts…… Quote
Stuhoo Posted September 19 Posted September 19 That WKU qb is gonna get killed at this rate. Good lord. Napleshoosier 1 Quote
Hovadipo Posted September 19 Posted September 19 13 minutes ago, Stuhoo said: Be prepared for a closer than expected game. RoadRage 1 Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Sometimes we're just too stubborn running the ball. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Interesting decisions there to end the drive Quote
Jeff Flabjohns Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Yuck OliviaPope40, RaceToTheTop and Napleshoosier 3 Quote
Napleshoosier Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Haines is getting distracted with the chica next to him ! OliviaPope40 and RoadRage 2 Quote
maharkn Posted September 19 Posted September 19 We will have to score fifty a game to win if this is the defense that is going to show up Napleshoosier 1 Quote
Jeff Flabjohns Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Baldwin with a great tackle but otherwise it’s been suspect Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Good Lord, they're playing a mile off the receivers Napleshoosier 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.