Hovadipo Posted Monday at 06:24 PM Posted Monday at 06:24 PM Next interesting kick time will be Minnesota. I feel about 75% confident it will be another nooner, which is good for us. Halloween will make that tricky for anyone with kids. I know my plans will have to change significantly if it's not at noon. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Monday at 06:28 PM Posted Monday at 06:28 PM 3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: Next interesting kick time will be Minnesota. I feel about 75% confident it will be another nooner, which is good for us. Halloween will make that tricky for anyone with kids. I know my plans will have to change significantly if it's not at noon. Same. Noon game can be a crazy fun day for anybody going. Quote
skhoosier2 Posted Tuesday at 03:14 PM Posted Tuesday at 03:14 PM No indication on game time for Michigan yet? Quote
LIHoosier Posted Tuesday at 05:43 PM Posted Tuesday at 05:43 PM 2 hours ago, skhoosier2 said: No indication on game time for Michigan yet? From October on, it's usually a 12 day window (just Saturday games) so Michigan time should be revealed on Columbus Day. skhoosier2 1 Quote
IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy Posted Tuesday at 07:32 PM Posted Tuesday at 07:32 PM On 10/5/2026 at 1:51 PM, Pagoda said: No surprise here… FOX making sure they get their money’s worth. Which stinks. :-/ I don't know the last time Ohio State has seen a conference game after dark. Quote
Pagoda Posted Tuesday at 08:17 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:17 PM 6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: No Chapter 4 topic Jax St. As the kids say, we’re never beating the allegations. lol Quote
LIHoosier Posted Tuesday at 08:22 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:22 PM 47 minutes ago, IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy said: I don't know the last time Ohio State has seen a conference game after dark. They whooped Mini Soda and UCLA at home on NBC last year. I'm 100% sure NBC has a guarantee of an O$U game ever year or they should fire whoever signed the contract. 2 minutes ago, Pagoda said: Jax St. As the kids say, we’re never beating the allegations lol. And its not even Rich Rod's Jax State. The 24 team CFP (with multiple G6 auto bids) in trade for a 10th P4 game can't happen soon enough. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Tuesday at 08:22 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:22 PM 2 hours ago, Pagoda said: Jax St. As the kids say, we’re never beating the allegations. lol I don’t care who we play. Just make them a P4 since apparently that’s all the matters and not the actual quality of the team. Is Arkansas available? I thought you were being funny. Oh lol yes cig just trolling at this point skhoosier2 1 Quote
BtownStrength Posted Tuesday at 11:07 PM Posted Tuesday at 11:07 PM 2 hours ago, LIHoosier said: They whooped Mini Soda and UCLA at home on NBC last year. I'm 100% sure NBC has a guarantee of an O$U game ever year or they should fire whoever signed the contract. And its not even Rich Rod's Jax State. The 24 team CFP (with multiple G6 auto bids) in trade for a 10th P4 game can't happen soon enough. Sorry, best we can do is a 7-5 SEC team. Home Jersey 1 Quote
Pagoda Posted Wednesday at 01:09 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:09 PM Turns out UMass asked to cancel. A total non-story. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Wednesday at 01:14 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:14 PM 4 minutes ago, Pagoda said: Turns out UMass asked to cancel. A total non-story. Yep. Gotta understand that sometimes these teams don’t want to play 3 guaranteed losses as well. When they scheduled that they probably thought there was a decent chance they beat us skhoosier2 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Wednesday at 01:26 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:26 PM Also interesting we scheduled the replacement game in week 0. Which gives us a bye before the big ten season. And then another bye during the season Quote
BtownStrength Posted Wednesday at 02:17 PM Posted Wednesday at 02:17 PM 49 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Also interesting we scheduled the replacement game in week 0. Which gives us a bye before the big ten season. And then another bye during the season Good decision. I hope we continue this moving forward. Home Jersey 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Wednesday at 02:48 PM Posted Wednesday at 02:48 PM 13 minutes ago, BtownStrength said: Good decision. I hope we continue this moving forward. Agreed. Little surprised we didn’t do it this year. skhoosier2 1 Quote
BtownStrength Posted Wednesday at 03:29 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:29 PM 38 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Agreed. Little surprised we didn’t do it this year. The FBS Oversight Committee didn't recommend the 14 week schedule until April and approve until June. Probably just too quick of a turnaround to cancel and reschedule. Quote
BtownStrength Posted Wednesday at 03:31 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:31 PM I expect the Miami and WKU games the following years to also be on the chopping block. Kinda sucks because those are fun G5 programs. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Wednesday at 03:34 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:34 PM 4 minutes ago, BtownStrength said: The FBS Oversight Committee didn't recommend the 14 week schedule until April and approve until June. Probably just too quick of a turnaround to cancel and reschedule. USC played a week early and has two byes. And I’m pretty sure that was already scheduled? Mind you I don’t know how any of this works or is supposed to work Quote
BtownStrength Posted Wednesday at 03:38 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:38 PM 4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: USC played a week early and has two byes. And I’m pretty sure that was already scheduled? Mind you I don’t know how any of this works or is supposed to work Yeah it was definitely an option. USC scheduled their week 0 game in February to replace the ND game so a weird scenario there. Just seems like traditionally, week 0 has only been G5 schools. Glad its changing Quote
IU5355 Posted Thursday at 04:04 PM Posted Thursday at 04:04 PM On 10/6/2026 at 3:22 PM, Brass Cannon said: I don’t care who we play. Just make them a P4 since apparently that’s all the matters and not the actual quality of the team. Is Arkansas available? I thought you were being funny. Oh lol yes cig just trolling at this point We need to drop Indiana State next year and add someone respectable. Its just a matter of time before SOS starts getting penalized by the CFP committee. Add Virginia Tech or somebody. Franklin can never win big games.. lol. Y2JaySin 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.