Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

18 minutes ago, iubb said:

Interestibg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, I wonder if something is potentially brewing?

1 hour ago, iubb said:

Interestibg

Sounds like this is Sean Cuono. 

4 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I don’t think he will come here at all

He's not going to IU but getting him to campus with a good season is going to get more and more talent to seriously look at IU because Lewis gave them a real look.

Realistically, we are never going to be viewed the same as Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Georgia, or the other top of the food chain football factories. But, we have a coaching staff that acts like we belong in that conversation. That's the first step. And getting an official visit for a top rated quarterback makes a difference in perception. CCC is absolutely right when he says the first order of business is changing the perception.

On 6/2/2024 at 8:33 PM, iubb said:

What’s up with the guitar? I’ve seen that in several of the pics from his visit. 

On 6/2/2024 at 4:25 PM, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I don’t think he will come here at all

On 6/2/2024 at 8:44 PM, Ricochet said:

He's not going to IU but getting him to campus with a good season is going to get more and more talent to seriously look at IU because Lewis gave them a real look.

Apparently Julian Lewis is not as sure he's not coming to Indiana as some others.

29 minutes ago, iubb said:

6 minutes ago, Demo said:

On3 strongly hinting a USC decommitment today. We’ll see.  

Because when you're still actively taking recruiting visits, you're not really committed anywhere in the first place.

Auburn, Colorado, and Indiana (!) rejoice. Especially Auburn, but hey; when there's only three in the mix it is fair to say that all three have a legit shot.

51 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Because when you're still actively taking recruiting visits, you're not really committed anywhere in the first place.

Auburn, Colorado, and Indiana (!) rejoice. Especially Auburn, but hey; when there's only three in the mix it is fair to say that all three have a legit shot.

I’ll never get over how meaningless commitments are in CFB. Since it’s the culture and everyone gets it I suppose it doesn’t matter much, but a “committed” player taking actual officials to other schools  will never not be funny. McNeeley de-committing was literally a national recruiting story. Lewis de-committing will be a complete shrug.