Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Wisconsin - Tuesday, 02.27.24 @ 7:00 on Peacock

13 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Xavier Johnson is most likely to play tomorrow. The season is saved. Amen 

So, Tim Garl gave Woodson the thumbs up? Woodson said in the presser that he was going to "talk to Tim" and see what Johnson's status would be for Wisky...

11 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Maybe he actually believes we can still make the tournament if we win out and get a few in the BTT?

Surely X is the missing ingredient stopping this team from dancing... LoL

Woodson said as much this morning... win the last for, "win some games" in the B1G tournament... and wishes he had Xavier for the leadership... in other words, he said he was screwed.

2 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Woodson said as much this morning... win the last for, "win some games" in the B1G tournament... and wishes he had Xavier for the leadership... in other words, he said he was screwed.

Yeah, that's what I was referencing... not a great look today out of him. And that's putting it mildly.

12 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Maybe he actually believes we can still make the tournament if we win out and get a few in the BTT?

Surely X is the missing ingredient stopping this team from dancing... LoL

Well sure, and it's true. 

If we won four in a row and three in the BTT before we lost again? We'd be 21-14 with a bunch of top 50/Q1 wins. 

BUT, we are the underdog in every. single. game. for the rest of the season, and we've lost eight of ten.

9 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Yeah, that's what I was referencing... not a great look today out of him. And that's putting it mildly.

He also looked a little "beaten down" to me... like maybe he's hearing the same stuff we're hearing, but from a source that matters... not saying he is/did... but it was almost like he was mouthing words that he didn't really believe... and at least on the Mike Woodson Post-Game Excuse Extravaganza, he sounded like it really believe it/was trying to sell it... not today, IMO.

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

I have been laughing about this all day. Pretty good! Still say we win tomorrow night though!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

I agree.  I think we win tomorrow as well.  We matchup with Wisconsin fairly well.  We just need to guard the three-point shooters or at least hope they miss.