Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

4 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

I read wisconsin has 2.5 million in NIL so we have 3.5 million more. How many of these guys is Woodson getting with 2.5 million? Money talks period.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

How many of these guys is Wisconsin getting with 2.5 million?

Guessing not AJ Storr or Chucky Hepburn lol

Agreed.  I thought it was great that he kept TJD and the rest.  Go look at my posts -- I was pumping sunshine.  He was able to stop a "sinking ship."  And stabilized everything with year 2 of TJD.  Even year 3 had some promise -- decent incoming class, landing Ware from the portal.  But then he crashed and burned.  And when I looked at the future it, there was none.  HS recruiting was unsuccessful when after 3 years he should have had a good base.  The portal saved his butt player wise.  But there still really doesn't  appear to be any foundation going forward.    

I guess Izzo "crashed and burned" last year too then.....with much greater talent.

Izzo .571

Woodson .576

You guys crack me up.

Sent from my SM-S906U using BtownBanners mobile app

How many of these guys is Wisconsin getting with 2.5 million?

Guessing not AJ Storr or Chucky Hepburn lol

Lol Storr wanted well over a million that would be almost half their money. Doubt they could match it. Lol lol lol.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Schreckbagger said:

That's just false.... no true fan emoji6.png picked them to win the B10.

We were one of the favorites in year 2, i remember that.  Early in the year many were concerned but TJD had back trouble the first 1/3 of of the year and may have contributed to that.  We got rolling late in the year and finished 2nd.  Fell short but it seemed we were on partially on track but needed to do better in NCAAs for sure.  

21 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

We were one of the favorites in year 2, i remember that.  Early in the year many were concerned but TJD had back trouble the first 1/3 of of the year and may have contributed to that.  We got rolling late in the year and finished 2nd.  Fell short but it seemed we were on partially on track but needed to do better in NCAAs for sure.  

We fell short by being 3 games back and having a 12-8 record. 

15 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Why should next year be the judgement year? Shouldn’t every year be a judgement year?

1st - nowhere close to goals and off court embarrassment
2nd - nowhere close to goals and off court embarrassment
3rd - nowhere close to goals
4th - this is the judgement year..?

off court embarrassment... now that's funny... for real, I lol'ed

50 minutes ago, Schreckbagger said:

I guess Izzo "crashed and burned" last year too then.....with much greater talent.

Izzo .571

Woodson .576

You guys crack me up.

Izzo won as many tournament games last season as Woodson has won in his entire college coaching career. 

14 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

We're we the two seed in the BTT?

No got the 3 seed in the BTTon tiebreakers.  Finished tied for second with Northwestern for the regular season of the B1G 3 games out of first.   Just a heads up I just saw this post and answered the question so I don’t know if there is a back and forth going on or if you needed the questioned answered.   Sorry if you already knew the answer 

5 minutes ago, Schreckbagger said:

And Izzo finished with a worse record last year....so your point is mute.

Yeah, Izzo didn’t have a good season last season. His last few seasons haven’t been very good. What’s your point? Woodson has won 1 tournament games in three seasons. The round of 32 is the best he’s done at IU. Izzo made the round of 32 last season. He made it as far in a bad season as Woodson did in his best one.. Again, what’s your point?

12 minutes ago, Schreckbagger said:

And Izzo finished with a worse record last year....so your point is mute.

Since you want to correct other's grammar. The point is moot. The point is also mute though as it is incapable of speech.