Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU_FanClub

Betting Thread

24 minutes ago, realTomCrean said:

-9.5 favorite tonight and o/u at 150.5. Give me the line and under SGP! $10 for $33 on DK

I'll take the under but not the spread. I'm not lucky enough to catch a team when it decides to break a trend. 

I think picking this game is crazy. I’ll take Trey over 8.5 points and maybe an alt under around 158. 

Edit: forgot you can’t SGP alt totals on FanDuel. Rolling with Trey and nothing else. 

37 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I think picking this game is crazy. I’ll take Trey over 8.5 points and maybe an alt under around 158. 

Edit: forgot you can’t SGP alt totals on FanDuel. Rolling with Trey and nothing else. 

You ever use Prize Picks? I'm in CO and you can't bet on collegiate athletes, just games so I use Prize Picks to get in my player totals.

26 minutes ago, realTomCrean said:

You ever use Prize Picks? I'm in CO and you can't bet on collegiate athletes, just games so I use Prize Picks to get in my player totals.

No, just a FanDuel guy. Can’t beat the amount of things you can bet on and the app is as good as any. I’ve done promos from all the major books and always come back to FD. 

It's up to -10.5 and 152. In order to guarantee a 82-71 IU victory, I'm going to go ahead and throw down the WSU +10.5 / under parlay.
I slammed the under too at 151.5. Early goings, but Wright St is in the who needs 3's camp too and last year they were 340th in attempts.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Just for info to those interested, I have placed bets on us to win the Big Ten Tournament (8-1 odds) and the 2023 NCAA (80-1 odds).  Only place in Biloxi I could be the B1G Tournament in October was Harrah's. National championship odds ranged from 60-1 (Scarlet Pearl) to 80-1 (Hard Rock and Harrah's). 

6 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

You're not sweating that missed free throw early in the first half are you? Nah, I totally would not be sweating that missed free throw early in the first half.

21 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

You're not sweating that missed free throw early in the first half are you? Nah, I totally would not be sweating that missed free throw early in the first half.

About as sweat free as you can get on Trey. Ended up playing an alt under too which is complete toast.