Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Bethune Cookman - Thursday, 11/10/22 @ 8:30 on BTN

When I heard that TJD had injured his right thumb, the cynic in me wondered if he hurt it during the celebrations at Tennessee after they knocked off Alabama. They just said during the game he injured it on October 15...which just happens to be the day Tennessee won that game. 

One of the few games I’ll be able to watch live this season. 

Midrange jumpers from Johnson will not be fun to watch all season. Create for others, get the ball to Kopp or JHS on the perimeter if you’ve already drawn in the defense. 

1 minute ago, HoosierTrav said:

How are we still a poor perimeter shooting team? 

Shooting is a very hard skill to improve from my experience. It takes time for some. The biggest question mark to this team was the shooting heading into the season. 

I’m going to judge the team’s shooting once we play the actual schools soon. I’m sure Woodson used his NBA resources to help the shooting woes. But if it’s not improved from last season, our March will be short.