Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: POTFB

13 hours ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

Time for IU to let us down one more time, and Tom Allen to tell us about that LEO BS one more time tomorrow.

You would say none of that to his face. Fact. 

1 hour ago, Southside said:

Hate when they schedule games on Saturday during big football weeks.

Not only that, today is the big Christmas Tree lighting and parade downtown.  My daughter really wants to go and I really want to watch sports.  Looks like I'll be calling in a favor to the grandparents 

56 minutes ago, btownqb said:

You would say none of that to his face. Fact. 

While I disagree with the guy you quoted's feelings, yours is a strange take.  Would you tell a teacher that they're terrible?  Would you tell a store employee how awful they are?  Do you yell at people who you consider bad parkers?

There's a sense of decorum that's important in society.  Of course he wouldn't say that to his face.

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

Not only that, today is the big Christmas Tree lighting and parade downtown.  My daughter really wants to go and I really want to watch sports.  Looks like I'll be calling in a favor to the grandparents 

Yup... They should just outlaw basketball games on rivalry and conference championship Saturdays....

This is the least interested I've been in the Bucket game in a long time, but I kind of wish it was still the Saturday before Thanksgiving like it used to be. There are too many other events taking place on the last Saturday in November. 

Yeah, I don’t get it either. Like usually that’s something someone says when the person is this big and scary guy. Tom Allen isn’t this big and scary dude. There’s no reason to be ‘scared’ to say it to him. It would just be rude and unnecessary to say to his face. Allen knows this team sucks. He’s on the sidelines while they’re getting the **** kicked out of them every weekend. 

Such a wild turnaround. A year ago, we crushed Michigan. Beat 'em by 17 points -- and it wasn't even that close. 

This year, they're five points and a crazy comeback from being unbeaten and ranked No. 1 or 2 in the country. 

And we ... Ah, well -- I think we know where we are: at the bottom of the toilet. Which is appropriate, because we're gonna get killed by the Toiletmakers this afternoon.