Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2025 General Recruiting Thread (BBall)

On 12/6/2022 at 4:36 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Woodford County overcame a 22 point deficit to Louisville Male to win 75-71.  Johnson poured in 41p, 27 coming in the 2nd half.

On 12/7/2022 at 11:11 AM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

2025 guard Ty Price finished with 41 points, 9 assists, and 5 rebounds in his game yesterday.  23 of his points coming in the 4th quarter!

Azavier Robinson on campus tomorrow for the Elon game.   I've tried to track Robinson for quite some time but there's just nothing out there.  No 247, Rivals, Hudl, MaxPreps.  And it's rare that I ever find any kind of high school game summaries for Lawrence North and it was the same problem I had trying to follow C.J. Gunn in high school.  I can tell you that for 5 games of his current season he's averaging 23 ppg.  

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-class-of-2025-names-to-know-in-state-guard-azavier-robinson/?fbclid=IwAR2ksD-OLjN5wfQJNGiushb3rUyYDj7UP0Kq6XXF8O6Clr3ASKh5jVJ70yI

49 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Would have been shocked if IU hadn’t reached out here. Watched a few highlight clips of him during the summer when he got some nice writeups from some of the locals in Atlanta. The kid is the textbook “oozes upside” type. Probably 6’8”. Crazy long. Physically immature. Built like a stick figure. Can really run. Has a nice stroke. And, surprise, surprise, he’s young for his class. 

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals150/2025

Updated Rivals’ ‘25  rankings. IU offers, though legit mutual interest probably starts at Tiller:

3. Kia Peat

4. Darryn Peterson

6. Bryson Tiller

7. Meleek Thomas

8. Caleb Wilson

9. Jalen Haralson

22. Mikel Brown Jr

37. Trent Sisley

44. Trey McKenney

Ty Price has visited IU at least once.

40 point triple double for Sophomore @TyPrice2025

41 points 12 rebounds 10 assists

Nearly had 40 point triple double 2 other times this season.

41 points 9 assists 5 rebounds

37 points 8 rebounds 8 assists