Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Lebowski

(2022) WR Greg Gaines

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

VT, PSU, UT, Iowa, UGA, GT, Iowa, Miami, So Carolina, WVU, Auburn, FSU is awfully impressive to me.  

I clicked the link to the offers that were "cool" and there are some high-level ones. 

Looks like the only "warm" offers (for whatever 247 is worth) and official visits have been us, Maryland, KState, and Iowa State.

ALSO...FWIW, I love how he lists his grade point average at the top of his Twitter handle.

19 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

IU is in a good spot with about 4 really good recievers. I think they could get 3. We’ll see what happens.

2 would be fine with the 3 we added this year, along with a receiving TE in each class, as well. 

1 hour ago, ap2345 said:

Agreed. Just what I’ve read/heard. Things could change of course 

Out of curiosity does the staff have a clear preference e.g., 1, 2, 3, etc. at WR?  Or are they thinking about it more as tiers?  Either way I am assuming Gaines and Cooper are near the top.

23 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

I clicked the link to the offers that were "cool" and there are some high-level ones. 

Looks like the only "warm" offers (for whatever 247 is worth) and official visits have been us, Maryland, KState, and Iowa State.

ALSO...FWIW, I love how he lists his grade point average at the top of his Twitter handle.

Could be his choice…..he might be looking at places where he feels he could get the most playing time from the start.