Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 1/14 @ 7 PM FS1

Wonder if/how the fact that there's no game Sunday will weigh in the decision on whether Franklin plays.

Archie could think, "Well, he's not playing Sunday, so let's hold him out this game and have him fully ready to roll at Iowa." 
or
Archie could think, "We weren't sure about tonight, but he was gonna play Sunday -- so let's get him some minutes tonight so he'll he can shake off some rust before Iowa." 

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Wonder if/how the fact that there's no game Sunday will weigh in the decision on whether Franklin plays.

Archie could think, "Well, he's not playing Sunday, so let's hold him out this game and have him fully ready to roll at Iowa." 
or
Archie could think, "We weren't sure about tonight, but he was gonna play Sunday -- so let's get him some minutes tonight so he'll he can shake off some rust before Iowa." 

I had this thought as well. I would honestly just hold him out tonight and get him 100% by next Thursday. But just my opinion though

I shot 109...and won.  It doesn't matter how good you are as long as you're better than your competition.

And now I'm nice and lubed before the game.  Either my happy side or my angry side will come out I'm sure.  Won't it be fun to find out?

Urinate on the fracking Boilers!

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

I shot 109...and won.  It doesn't matter how good you are as long as you're better than your competition.

And now I'm nice and lubed before the game.  Either my happy side or my angry side will come out I'm sure.  Won't it be fun to find out?

See man, winning ugly is still winning ;)

My god. That’s a mountain of strokes. My advice? Take two weeks off.....then quit

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Goodness Josh, I thought you were a decent golfer. I’ve shot that left handed. If I’m ever back down in Florida you’re getting lessons.

6 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Goodness Josh, I thought you were a decent golfer. I’ve shot that left handed. If I’m ever back down in Florida you’re getting lessons.

What he didn't admit to is that his 109 was on a Putt Putt course.

One concern I have for this game is the start of the second half. Purdue's last few games, they've been down at the half, but came out blazing in the first few minutes. If we go into halftime down 5-6 points, I'm afraid they'll hit us with a 12-2 type of run and we'll fold. 

Listening to pregame and I think they said rob has been practicing less than Franklin cause of his injury. Hopefully I heard wrong and we may be without both. That would be bad

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk