Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Illinois - 12/26/20 @ 4:00 ET on FS1-TV

I wonder about the timing of this. The way Illinois pressures the ball with their guards? It’s relentless. Is this the right decision? I mean who’s at point? You gonna roll with Durham bringing it up against that Illinois ball pressure? Hmmmmm.

If it’s me, Al would never ever ever ever ever ever ever be allowed to bring the ball up.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

I wonder about the timing of this. The way Illinois pressures the ball with their guards? It’s relentless. Is this the right decision? I mean who’s at point? You gonna roll with Durham bringing it up against that Illinois ball pressure? Hmmmmm.

If it’s me, Al would never ever ever ever ever ever ever be allowed to bring the ball up.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah, I hate this. Hope they prove me wrong. 

I want to see if Archie backs up his words with actions.  He said following the loss to NW that he thought fatigue was a factor and he'd have to go deeper with the bench.  He's also hyped Leal before the last couple of games yet Anthony has rarely seen the floor.  This is a habit I felt Archie displayed numerous times last season saying lineup changes were likely but they never seemed to materialize.

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Man, I thought TJD was gonna add a little outside game to his repertoire! 
He just passed up a wide-open 18 footer. He's gotta be able to step up and knock that down. 

And that’s why he’ll be back next year. He’s got a long ways to go before he’s a first round draft picK.